- Recipe for romance and fulfillment
- CHOW Pick - Stuff We Like
- My Nonni's Featured in The Picky Eater column
- My Nonni's on View From the Bay 12.19.07
- My Nonni's on View From the Bay 05.05.08
- SF Examiner examines My Nonni's
Lynne Speaks to Lincoln High School's and Burton High School's Academies of Finance in San Francisco
As part of an educational outreach to Burton High School's and Lincoln High School's Academies of Finance, Sharon Tallon of Patelco Credit Union solicited her good friend, Lynne Rosaia, to present an entrepreneurship class to students. [view more photos from the Burton High School event]
"Lynne's motivating presentation covered her initial driving force, marketing tips, sales strategies, expenses, mistakes learned, and of course her version of 'life lessons'. The students were visibly impressed with her wealth of knowledge, motivation and generous spirit."
— Sharon Tallon, Patelco Financial Literacy Program
I had the honor and pleasure of speaking to bright and motivated students at Lincoln High School's Academy of Finance (April 15, 2008) and Burton High School's Academy of Finance (January 9, 2008). My very best friend, Sharon Tallon, is part of the educational outreach department at Patelco Credit Union. They give financial literacy classes throughout the Bay Area. Sharon asked me to be a guest speaker at Burton to talk about entrepreneurship, sales strategies, marketing tips, mistakes and life lessons I learned along the way. I loved interacting with the students and teachers. They fill you with so much hope and spirit for the future.
My Nonni's now in over 170 Stores
My Nonni’s is now in 115 Raley’s /Bel Air/ Nob Hill stores throughout northern California. Use the store locator to find locations near you.
My Nonni's Packaging Wins American Graphic Design Awards
Congratulations to the ‘The Engine Room’, an award-winning design firm in San Francisco, which recently received the prestigious American Graphic Design Awards for frozen food packaging for My Nonni’s Italian Foods. I work with Mike Cotsifas, co-founder and creative director, on all the packaging and marketing materials, and I think he is one of the best designers out there. The Engine Room won seven awards for their designs among over 10,000 entries.
My Nonni's Charities
My Nonni’s is pleased to have participated in several charities this past year, either through product donations or serving our products on-site. Organizations include: Mercy High School in Burlingame, the Police Athletic League in Redwood City, University High School in SF, Cal-Poly Alumni Association, the Peninsula Symphony organization, the Slow Food ‘Golden Glass’ event, the Woodside School foundation, Archbishop Riordan High School, La Piccola Scuola Italiana in San Francisco, the Aids Walk San Francisco, The National Pain Foundation and St. Francis High School, Mountain View.
My Nonni's is donating raviolis and sauce to the City of Dreams annual gala fundraiser, SF 1900 - A Night in the Barbary Coast, on November 12, 2009.
Food and Wine Pairing Dinners
- My Nonni’s had the pleasure of participating in a wine and food pairing event at Zanotto’s of Santa Clara. My Nonni’s raviolis and sauce were paired with Cinnabar Vineyards Paso Robles Merlot.
View the complete wine and food menu showcasing Cinnabar Vineyards.
- Pedroncelli Winery of Healdsburg will be serving My Nonni’s meat raviolis and meat sauce at the annual Wine and Food Affair on Nov. 3rd and 4th. This two day event pairs foods with wines from the Alexander, Dry Creek and Russian River Valleys. Pedroncelli’s will pair My Nonni’s raviolis and sauce with their Sangiovese and their Gold Medal winning Pedroncelli Port.
Did You Know?
My Nonni's meat products are certified antibiotic and hormone free.